Welcome to St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral!
At the heart of our life together is the good news of God’s absolute love for us in Jesus Christ. We are a congregation rich in opportunities for worship, for prayer, for service, and for growing in the Faith.
When you come to the Cathedral, you can expect:
~ Hearing the strains of the pipe organ, seeing the Gothic revival architecture, joining with voices raised in song, honoring quietness
~ Standing, praying, singing, moving forward to receive communion, resting in God's presence
~ In the form of the bread and wine of communion, lively fellowship following service, opportunities for study, and a newcomers brunch the second Sunday of each month
When you come to the Cathedral, you will find:
- Parking in the Cathedral lot off Pleasant St. and ample street parking
- Parking in the Pace Juvenile Center lot off High St. (Sundays only)
- Wheelchair access from the parking lot and elevator access from High St.
- A nursery, staffed from 9:30 - 11:30 am
- Nursery/Sunday School rooms located along the long main hallway
- T-coil and headphone hearing assistance
- Large print prayer books
We welcome children into every aspect of parish life and services, and encourage families to worship together.